Welcome back to the new school term! :)
Here is the CE Schedule for the week.
- (Mon) - Talk on Architecture & Space Design by NUS Lecturer (MPH)
- (Fri) - Celebrating Youths - a Talent Showcase (MPH)
I will find some time in the week to the follow up on the following:
- Clean up the classroom. All of you need to keep the classroom clean so as to ensure that everyone has a conducive learning environment.
- Class Secretary Kenric or Environment Rep Beverly to write down the class attendance, together with the list of absentees, on the top right hand corner of the whiteboard at the beginning of each day. Do update the whiteboard if there are any changes in to the attendance in the course of the day.
- Switch off the projector, lights, fans and air-conditioner etc,...when you leave the classroom for lab sessions and S & W sessions.
- Wait quietly outside the classroom after recess. We have had feedback that the lower secondary students were very noisy during recess and it affected the students the upper secondary classes who are having their lessons at that time.